Seed Lending Library Mission
Falmouth Memorial Library’s Seed Lending Library is a free seed project committed to increasing the capacity of our community to feed itself wholesome food by means of education that fosters community resilience, self-reliance and a culture of sharing. Check back for a listing of seeds available for lending and for instructions on saving seeds.
Our seed lending library is about:
- Encouraging our community to dig in and garden
- Reconnecting our community to the traditions of growing tasty, healthy food
- Educating our community about growing, harvesting, and saving seeds
- Creating a community-sustained seed collection at our library
- Nurture a culture of sharing
Interested in donating seeds or volunteering? Contact us at email@example.com.