Takeout Books & Other Library Items
- Place holds online or call the Circulation Desk for help at 781-2351
- Wait for a notice that your holds are ready for pickup
- Pick up your holds at the library during open hours No appointment necessary
- Upon arrival, call us from your car or the main entrance at 781-7782 or 781-2351 with your library card number
- We will retrieve your items, check them out to you, then place them on a table at the entrance
- After staff steps away from the table, you may enter the vestibule (wearing a mask) to retrieve your items
Please note: Requests must be placed online or via phone. Requests will be filled in the order in which they are received and will be filled as soon as possible. Same day requests are not possible. Questions: (207) 781-2351
How do I request an item for Library Takeout
- Visit our website www.falmouthmemoriallibrary.org
- Select “Catalog” at the top of your screen
- Search by title, author, subject or keyword. If Falmouth does not own the item, try searching in “All Minerva Locations.”
- Select desired title from the displayed list.
- Then click “Request.”
- Follow the prompts to enter your last name and barcode number, then click “Submit.”
If you still don’t find what you need, please call us at 781-2351 or email@example.com
Need to print documents but don’t have access to a printer? Let us help!
Send the document you’d like printed, along with your telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your document has been received, a librarian will call you to arrange a pick up time.
There is no charge for printing services at this time. We ask that patrons limit prints to 15 pages or less.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (208) 781-2351.