Interlibrary Loan and Van Delivery Services until further notice. We will reassess the current COVID-19 impact on library closures in the state to determine when the service should be restored.
Falmouth Memorial Library, along with all libraries in the State of Maine, is fortunate to be part of Maine InfoNet, a collaborative of academic, public, school, and special libraries that provides leadership in resource sharing, promotes cost effective solutions for quality library information services, and supports the cultural, educations, and economic development of Maine. Maine InfoNet provides access to downloadable audio and e-books through OverDrive.
As a part of the Minerva network of libraries, we have the ability to share resources throughout the State. Additionally, if you are looking for a specific item that is not available in the State of Maine, we will gladly search for it out-of-state.
To Request an Interlibrary Loan
We will be happy to search for and reserve any items you would like. Just call us at 781-2351 to make a request. If you would prefer, you may place your own requests by following these steps:
- Go to www.falmouthmemoriallibrary.org
- Click on “Search Catalog”
- Search for an item in Falmouth Memorial Library by title, author, subject or keyword
- If Falmouth does not own the item, scroll to “All Minerva Locations” under the “Select Library” tab, then click “Go”
- When you find the item, click on “Request”
- Type in your last name and barcode number*, then click “Submit”
- If you still don’t find what you need, widen your search by clicking on “Search MaineCat”
*Please note: If you have a three- or four-digit barcode number, add “fml” preceding the number. For example: fmlxxxx.